It's who we are, it's what we do.

TLD-egypt.com 16170

THE LAND DEVELOPERS

The Land Developers is an Egyptian real estate development joint stock company that brings a wealth of commercial and real estate experience through their joint shareholders. TLD provide the business and technical expertise needed to fulfill the vision of building value through residential developments based on elegant and luxurious modern architecture and landscaping.

ARMONIA is located at the heart of The New Capital, it’s a place that caters to every lifestyle, featuring a wide variety of different outdoor amenities like no other. It offers you an aesthetically pleasing lifestyle surrounded by everything you need with its luxurious stand-alone buildings and amenities to meet your expectations. Spread over 42 Acres, ARMONIA has only 20% built-up area and the remaining 80% is dedicated to the park. Your apartment in a park.

LEARN MORE

Developing soon...

Show Your Interest

* required fields